Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Jessica Lee

Writing Status - Writing two things at once
Mood - A-Okay
Playing on ipod - Running up that Hill by Placebo

All right, my loves, listen up! There's a new author on the move and she is INCREDIBLE. I had the pleasure of snagging her first release, Desire To Die For, and I'm clammoring for more. It's paranormal romance at it's finest.

If you like your romance dark and gritty, with a hero you'll wish would come nipping at your throat, go show Jessica Lee some love.

Seriously, what are you waiting for?

3 comments:

Susan Macatee said...

Sounds good, Jaime! I might just check that out.

J.A. Saare / Aline Hunter said...

Okay Susan, you're next. I'm nabbing a copy of Erin's Rebel!

Jessica Lee said...

Wow, Jaime!! I just saw this and I'm so flattered. *blushes* Thank you so much for those tremendous words about Desire to Die For. That really means a lot.
btw, Beautiful blog you have here. Great design!

Jessica