Friday, September 18, 2009

Contest Winners!!!

First, thank you to everyone that dropped by my blog and left a comment! I really appreciate you giving me your attention and your time.

I wrote up the names and had my son draw a winner. I think more contests are in order for the future (Soft as Moonlight, perhaps. Or maybe another comment contest around Halloween during my promotional tour) as he LOVES drawing the slips of paper out of the basket.

Without further ado:

The winner of the A Kiss Before Dying PDF is - Stacey!

and...

The winner of a the Moon Kissed PDF is - Catedid!

Please drop me an email at jasaare@gmail.com so I can get the stories to you.

For everyone else, thanks again. Keep dropping by from time to time. There will be other giveaways in the future, and during the promotional tour with Goddess Fish I will be giving away a $10 gift certificate to Amazon.com (it will go to a random commenter that follows the tour).

Happy Reading!

0 comments: