Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hungry For Your Love

Writing Status - Getting Geared Up
Mood - Excited and Relieved
Playing on ipod - Take a Bow by Muse


I just got the cover and contract. I Heart Brains will be a part of the "Hungry For Your Love" anthology. It will be available for sale on October 29th.

The family drama is now settled. It's been an incredibly rough week. I'll be so relieved when the weekend arrives. I need to regroup. Thanks for all the wonderful well-wishes. You ladies are the best!

5 comments:

Helen Hardt said...

So glad things are better, Jaime. Congratulations on the contract!

J.A. Saare / Aline Hunter said...

Thanks, Helen! ;)

Shelley Munro said...

Congrats on the new contract. I hope your weekend is relaxing. It sounds as if you need it. :)

Shawna Thomas said...

Congratulations on the cover and contract!!!

I hope you have a relaxing weekend. You deserve it.

~Lynne

J.A. Saare / Aline Hunter said...

Hey Shelley and Lynne,

Thanks a bunch =) I have work to do but I intend to relax!