Friday, November 20, 2009

Firsts


The other day I had the pleasure of reading this story.

A-maz-ing!

The hero, Thorn, rocked my socks. I just love an Aussie!

If you like your erotica hot and sticky sweet, don't miss this one. Oh, and that Rosalie Stanton chick is a pretty cool cat! So you're supporting a great cause! *grin*

Le Blurb...

Savannah is looking at entering college as a virgin. After getting her heart shattered by one of the high school’s notorious playboys, she turns to her best friend, Thorn, and implores him to help her solve the tiny problem of her virginity.

What she doesn’t know is Thorn has been in love with her since the second he laid eyes on her, and asking him to touch what he can’t have is nothing less than torture. After succumbing to her advances, Thorn makes it his mission to convey everything he hasn’t been able to put into words into touch, hoping Savannah will feel in his hands and mouth what she has never seen in his eyes.

Firsts is available at Loose ID.

4 comments:

Kaye Manro said...

If you don't already, you should write reviews, Jaime. This book sounds so cool.

J.A. Saare / Aline Hunter said...

Hey Kaye! ;)

I actually do review stories. I just can't say where or risk losing my privileges. I was reading far too much and this allows me to enjoy the material at no cost, contribute to the community, and meet some outstanding authors!

Jaime

Shelley Munro said...

I love friends to lover stories. They're one of my favorite plots.

Rosalie Stanton said...

You are wicked awesome. Thank you so much!