Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Busy, Busy

No status updates today (or the days before). We've been going nuts trying to reorganize the children's bedrooms and take down the Christmas decorations. It's a tedious task that always takes up more and more time each year.

I've begun thinking about the resolutions for 2010, and there are are ton of them! I'm going to make a list and try to see what I can't accomplish. Hope everyone is enjoying the final days of 2009. Let's all hope for a fresh start and a clean slate in the coming year.

I guess I'd better get back to it. I have several stories to review and my family bought a huge chunk of my TBR list (I've had a hankering to read the Gena Showalter Lords of the Underworld series, and now have the first three to start with) so I've got to hop to it. One of my resolutions is to return to writing, which means my reading time will be drastically scaled back. It's time to get off the rail and straddle the horse.

Edited thanks to Shelley LOL!

6 comments:

Shelley Munro said...

Um, Jaime? Are you time-traveling? It's only 2009 here- for today, at any rate. ;-)

Good luck on the New Year resolutions. I always like to make a point of writing on 1st of Jan and start as I mean to go on with lots of writing. Enjoy the reading. Gena Showalter is one of my favorites.

J.A. Saare / Aline Hunter said...

Ooops!!! Corrected that. The hubs took me to test drive 2010 Dodge Challenger's and for some reason I keep saying it's 2010 instead of 2009...maybe it's wishful thinking? LOL

Cari Quinn said...

Good luck with getting caught up and your goals! Can't believe it's time for resolutions again...

Lawfrog said...

I am thrilled to hear you're going to get back to writing. That is great news!

There are so many things I want to accomplish this year and I am looking forward to the fresh, clean slate that the new year will bring.

April Vine said...

Hey Jaime
I plan on writing from the get go -like Shelley and set the scene for how I want the rest of the year to be. My other resolution: Be a better blogger which might be as hard to keep as my diet away from sweets : )
Happy New Year to you!!!
Oooh, I bought Moon Kissed – can’t wait to get into it.

Shelly said...

Good luck on those resolutions Jamie!! A year does go by fast.
Enjoy Gena's books! She's great!

Happy New Year's to you!!!