Sunday, January 31, 2010

Extremely Busy Week

Writing Status - Don't Ask
Mood - Frantic
Playing on itunes - Uprising by Muse

This week is going to be insane. I can already feel the noose tightening. I have to finish up the first round of edits on Eternity, host a fellow Loose Id author for ten questions (as well as a couple of other stories she's sharing, check back tomorrow!), write my monthly update for the websites, and finish up 3 blogs for the Dead tour.

For some reason, the "blogs" aren't coming along as well as they did last time. I'm simply not in the mood to write and my brain is refusing to cooperate. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a grip and get it out. If you happen to drop by my tour and the blog hosted is a bit ripe...well, you know why!

Dead, Undead, or Somewhere in Between releases next Sunday! I'll be on the Eternal Press loop to promo (with excerpts) on release day with my fellow authors. Consider dropping by and saying hello!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EternalPressReaders/

We will also have a live author's chat that evening and I'd love the support (I'm mortified of entering into no mans land alone!)

http://www.eternalpress.ca/LiveAuthorChats.html

Back to work! Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

Cari Quinn said...

I am SO excited for Dead's release! I'll try to remind myself to stop by your events...if you don't see me there, do me a favor and shoot me an email and I'll definitely swing by. Brain=sieve lately, LOL

Good luck with everything! :)

Shelley Munro said...

Deep breath! You'll be fine. :)