Friday, April 2, 2010

Writing, Reading, and Everything Else

Writing Status - Reading while waiting for Eternity Edits
Mood - Excited
Playing on itunes - I Won't Hold You Back by Toto

Yesterday didn't get any better... okay, that's not entirely true. I got what could be fantastic news (can't share it yet, but I will soon). Otherwise, I had a migraine and felt pretty crummy for a majority of the day. I'm not sure what is causing them, but I want them to go away already.

I'm currently waiting on the next round of my Eternity edits, so I'll be writing The Renfield Syndrome and going over The Company of Wolves. It's time to get in gear and get back to writing like I once did. No more being a bum!

Hope you all have a great Friday and an even better weekend. Tomorrow I'm going to see The Clash of the Titans. I can't wait!

1 comments:

Cari Quinn said...

Ugh, sorry about the migraine, Jaime. And as for the could be fantastic news...I'm so excited for you! :)