Friday, June 25, 2010

Crimson Moon Release Day

The day has finally arrived. I'm not joking when I say it feels incredibly surreal. For those of you who have inquired about e-book format, you can purchase Crimson Moon by visiting The Wild Rose Press (CLICK HERE).  As for kindle -- eventually it will be on Kindle.  It takes a bit of time for things to be placed on Amazon, so I'm not entirely sure when that will be, but when I find out I'll be sure to share.

My dear friend Cari Quinn is also celebrating a release today.  Her super-steamy story, EX Appeal, is also available at The Wild Rose Press.  If you enjoy stories that deliver on the emotion and heat, show her some love by dropping by and purchasing a copy. Wishing you many, many sells, Cari! 

I've got some errands but I should be back online later. I'm visiting the oh-so sweet Rebecca's Once Written, Twice Shy blog today, so if you want to drop by, I'd love to see you there.

8 comments:

Shawna Thomas said...

Whoot! I get to the be the first. : )

Congratulations, Jaime. I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to read this one! (I'm sneaking it to the top of the TBR list!

And hey, if I could interest you in an interview... let me know. : )

April Vine said...

Hey Jaime

I absolutely had to pick up a copy of Crimson Moon. I'm so excited to start reading it!! Huge congrats on your release day. And congrats to Cari too - Ex Appeal is amazing!

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

Congrats on the release day!!

Twimom227 said...

YEA!! Congrats to you!

Cari Quinn said...

Happy release day, Jaime! I'm so excited to read Crimson Moon! And thanks also for the EA mention. :)

Shelley Munro said...

Congrats on your new release, Jaime. Wishing you many sales. :)

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

CONGRATS on another great release. :) Hope it does extremely well for you.

Brindle Chase said...

Congrats Jaime!!! This is so awesome! I posted this on my face book, I hope you don't mind!