Monday, September 6, 2010

Crimson Moon Book Trailer



Go ahead, hurl things at me. I have it coming! I swore I would NEVER do a book trailer yet here I am, pimping the one I just made. I suppose the only thing I can do to defend myself is blame someone else, so I'm going to go on the record and say this is all Rachel's (AKA Parajunkee's) fault for making the Dead, Undead, or Somewhere in Between trailer and creating a scratch.

Either way, I think it turned out all right. My favorite part? The Nine Inch Nails music. Trent Reznor is the shiz and allows fair use in his music so long as proper credit is given, etc. God, I adore him.

8 comments:

tori aka ggs_closet said...

Niiicceeee!! I like it. Lots. :) I really need to start this series. Heard so many fab things about it.

MamaKitty said...

Normally I don't like book trailers, but since Nine Inch Nails is providing the soundtrack (lol) and it happens to be the book I'm currently reading, I thought I'd give it a try... you did great, Jaime! Now I want to read more CM instead of reading my textbook for the class I have today! (brat)

Unknown said...

Nicely done! Bravo!

Unknown said...

I like it! I wish I had the patience to learn how to do one, but alas, I do not. Good job though. We'll be expecting more of these you know that right?

Bells said...

I loved the trailer Boo! The music and wording is perfect.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Well, I guess it gets addicting doing these. I really liked it, and the music was great! I love when the Nine Inch Nails break in. Great work with the music. And nice pictures. ;) I think I would like to pick both sides of the fence though... ;)

Nicely done.

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

Nice!

I also love NIN. They also allow you to remix their stuff and post it for them to see what you come up with. I used to have several tracks (I lost them...) that they wanted you to mix them in garageband. Verra cool. :)

jeanette8042 said...

Ooooh me likey!