Saturday, September 4, 2010

Eternity on Kindle/Fictionwise and Updates

Just a quick update before I get ready for bed (it's been a long day here).  I recently discovered Eternity and a Day is now available for the Kindle at Amazon: CLICK HERE, as well as at Fictionwise (where it is currently on sale): CLICK HERE.  So if you've been waiting to purchase a copy on Kindle, Nook, etc, now you can.

Today I mailed off the contract for Crimson Sunrise, so it will definitely be published. I made the decision to continue with the series after the amazing response from readers. I'm currently editing the hell out of the manuscript, and as soon as I've finished the book will go to my editor so we can begin the "process" of bringing the story to you. I've also wrapped up all things Omega Mine and have sent query letters/sample chapters to a few different people/places for consideration.

I hope you all enjoy a calm, relaxing weekend.  I've got a ton of work to do, so I'll be multitasking like mad for the next couple of weeks.  I'm also planning another vlog soon, since they are so enjoyable and it appears that people don't mind me acting like a goofball.

Don't forget to enter the swag contest by following the directions in the blog below! I've already purchased three DVD's (I said two, but couldn't help myself) and several goodies for the package. I love Halloween, so this is heaven for me.  I'm thinking I'll also include an additional book or two.

Time to get some sleep so I can be ready for a non-stop day tomorrow.

1 comments:

Shelley Munro said...

It sounds as if you've been busy writing. Good luck with your subs.