Thursday, December 9, 2010

Contracts for The Renfield Syndrome and The Ripple Effect!

Hello, everyone! I have some extremely exciting news to share.  I have been contracted at Mundania Press not only for The Renfield Syndrome, but the third installment of the Rhiannon's Law series, The Ripple Effect.  I'm anticipating a 2011 release for The Renfield Syndrome (summer/fall) as well as a 2012 release for The Ripple Effect (which I have to write, so it's time to get to work). So rest assured, there is more Rhiannon in the future.

I've been a fan of Mundania for a very long time, and I'm proud to be a part of their team.  I hope that the books are what you're hoping for, and I promise I'll pass along any information as it comes along.  Thanks again for all your support.

15 comments:

Christie (The Fiction Enthusiast) said...

Amazing news, Jamie! Congratulations!!!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Ooo, Jaime! I can't Congratulate you enought! That is amazing news! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us then. :) Have fun!

Vampire Book Club said...

YAY!! Big congrats to you Jaime! I'm glad Rhiannon has a new home. :)

Chelsea / Vampire Book Club

Pam {Spaz} said...

**throws confetti** CONGRATS, JAIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Never doubted you for a moment! So thrilled for you. (((((Cyber hugs)))) Congrats!

Alisha (MyNeedToRead) said...

Huzzah! Awesome news. So looking forward to the books. And can't wait to pre-order!!! ^__^

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

YaY! Congrats!

Sarah said...

Woohoo!!! Fantastic news Jamie :o)

Shelly said...

Whoo-hoo!! Congrats! that's fantastic news Jamie! ")

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Huge congrats to ya! :) That's awesome news.

The Book Vixen said...

Congrats!!!

Lillie (AliseOnLife) said...

Great news, Jaime! Congrats to you. That's a pretty awesome early Christmas present and a great reason to celebrate!

scooper said...

Awesome. I just finished reading Dead, Undead, or Somewhere in Between and can't wait for the next book. I love, love, love the ending. Now if the next book were only available tonight...lol

Fiction Vixen said...

Fabulous news Jaime! Congrats!!!

Blogger said...

If you're searching for the ultimate Bitcoin exchanger, then you should pick YoBit.