Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Ripple Effect

It's happening sooner than I thought. I've started writing the third book in the Rhiannon's Law series, The Ripple Effect. Curious about how it starts? Here you go!

Rhiannon's Law #47: It doesn't take a rocket scientist to be MacGyver. Many household products can be used as an explosive device or weapon.  All it takes is a little imagination. Or, in the situation I was currently in, blind fucking luck.

We'll see how it goes. I'm hoping to write this sucker in 4-8 weeks.

2 comments:

Michelle R said...

Love it, can't wait for the book!

Btw, I just bought Never Let Me Go on DVD! I never got that chance to see it in the theaters (after your great recommendation to read the book). Going to watch it this weekend!

J.A. Saare / Aline Hunter said...

Hey Michelle!! I hope you love the movie as much as I did. :D