Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What's the Hold Up?

Hiya. This post is half-emo, hence the image above (I figured a laugh would be a good). Recently I've received emails about two things:

Dead, Undead, or Somewhere in Between in print.

Dead, Undead, or Somewhere in Between at Barnes & Noble.

First, I apologize it's taking so long for print copies to arrive. I did speak with the folks at Mundania and I was told things were fine. It can take 2-3 weeks for the printer to get the books out to people, which is what I'm assuming the hold up is. And yes, the book will be available in print from Amazon.com (as well as Amazon.co.uk). As for Barnes & Noble, I'm guessing it's not showing up there yet since the print isn't available (I could be wrong). However, it is on Fictionwise in eBook format, which means (hopefully) it will appear on B&N soon.

Since school will be out soon and I'm super busy, I'd like to ask that if you have any questions about your purchases or availability that you contact Mundania Press. I'm certain they'll have better answers and right now it's difficult to respond to emails. Again, I'm sorry. I just write the books. I don't have control over release dates, print, or when the book will be available at retailers.

Have a wonderful week!

0 comments: