Monday, June 6, 2011

Lori Foster's, Pictures, and other Good Stuff

Talk about an amazing (but exhausting!) weekend. We had a blast. I roomed with Madelyn Ford, which was awesome, and got the chance to meet and chat with so many amazing people. I've included pictures below. I can't wait 'til next year. I had a few people ask about The Renfield Syndrome and directed them to Mundania. So thank you to everyone who spoke to Dan and Bob, pimped the book, and spread the word!


Liza, Stacy, Bridget, Me, and Bells


Me and Stacy


Me and Bridget


Liza, Me, Mandi, LeeAnn

Me and Liza


Me and Leanna Renee Hieber


Me and Rosalie Stanton


Me and Dakota Cassidy (she's a hoot and a holler!)


Me and Nikki


Me, Bells, and Rosalie


Me and Drea


Me and Bells


Getting ready to sign some books!


Signing away!!

Thanks for making this year so much better than last year!! I can't wait for 2012!

12 comments:

Carolyn Crane said...

So glad you put up pics! This looks really fun! Look how cute everyone is!

J.A. Saare / Aline Hunter said...

Thanks, Carolyn. I'm going to email you today!

Anna said...

Looks like everyone had a blast, wish I could have been there. Thanks for posting pics. :)

J.A. Saare / Aline Hunter said...

Hey Anna!

I think you'd love it. It was so much fun. :) I'm glad you liked the pics!

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW I know most of these women from their blogs and Twitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for posting all these pics, I love seeing everyone! I get to see a LOT of you in Philly, thank goodness!
BTW your hair is friggin AWESOME.

J.A. Saare / Aline Hunter said...

Hey PAMELA!!!!! It was so much fun. I can't wait to see you. :) Thanks for the hair comment. I had one woman call me "sir" lol!

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Great pics! Looks like everyone had fun :)

AsianCocoa said...

Great pics! Nice to match faces with all the Twitter names and blogs. Glad you all had fun!

A Buckeye Girl Reads said...

I had so much fun meeting everyone. I can't wait for next year. :)

Twimom227 said...

Agreed... So nice to put faces with names! Everyone looks great and I can't wait to see a lot of those faces in PHILLY!! Glad you had fun!

J.A. Saare / Aline Hunter said...

Thanks, everyone!! It was a blast. Everyone was so nice (and didn't mind that I'm a hugger, which is a plus!). You really should attend if you can. I'd love to meet all of you!

Sharon Stogner said...

all those smiles made my day :) maybe next year I can be in them!