Sunday, February 12, 2012

Enemy Mine Blurb & Update

I have good news to share. Early this morning (at three o'clock to be precise) I finished Enemy Mine, book two in the Alpha and Omega shifters series. I told my editor I'd be turning the book in shortly, so I'll be sure to share news as I receive it. In case you missed the update, I also finished The Ripple Effect in January (Rhiannon's Law book three). I'm waiting for info on release dates, etc. When I receive any new information I'll share that as well.

If you're curious about Enemy Mine, I've included the blurb below (subject to change at publisher's request). I'm not sure what story I'll be writing next, but I'm hoping to stay on track and finish up the projects I'm committed to. I'm also working on a few ideas for additional stories. There just aren't enough hours in the day.

I hope you're all doing well! I'll be back with another blog post as soon as I have anything to pass along.

Enemy Mine Blurb:

Divided by blood. Destined by fate. 

Tormented by his turbulent past, Emory Veznor is a shifter living on the edge. For years he struggled with his Alpha nature. Nothing went according to plan, leaving him a lone wolf without a place to call home -- until he met the one woman capable of soothing the savage beast. Mary is a mate that he never imagined he would have. Sweet, kind and impossibly beautiful, she is everything he’s ever wanted in a female. Unfortunately she is also something else, something dangerous -- a Shepherd, the very hunters bred to destroy his kind. 

When Emory finds Mary and brings her to New York, he discovers earning her trust is the least of his concerns. Her relatives have followed, and they want Mary back in their ranks. If Emory won’t hand her over, they’ll do everything in their power to take her from the pack -- dead or alive.

3 comments:

oreoparris said...

Awesome!! I can't wait to for it to be released. Happy writing!

J.A. Saare / Aline Hunter said...

Hey OP!! I hope you enjoy this one and that you're doing well! <3

Anonymous said...

Love it! Omega Mine is my favourite! (is on my favourite books list with Lora Leigh, Laurann Dohner...). Lili from France