Thursday, April 26, 2012

Crimson Sunrise Now In Print

 
I just received word that Crimson Sunrise is now available in print. If you're interested, CLICK HERE to redirect. The eBook will go on sale next month, May 18th (the revised edition of Crimson Moon will release on May 15th). I'll be working on the third book which is partially written (Crimson Sunset) later this year. For those who've asked, Enemy Mine is on Kindle (across the world). Click the image below to redirect. When I get a purchase link for Barnes and Noble, I'll pass it along. :)


Once I get things in order, I'll also be be updating my website with an address and information for those of you who want signed book plates (and bookmarks and magnets). Details are coming soon. I'll share more on the blog when I have everything ready.Thanks again for all your support!

0 comments: