Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Enemy Mine on Kindle



I've had several people ask about Enemy Mine on Kindle this weekend. I apologize for the delay but wanted to let you know the book is now available at:

Kindle (Click to Redirect)

Amazon.UK (Click to Redirect)

All Romance Ebooks (Click to Redirect)

No word yet on Barnes & Noble or other vendors. When I receive the information, I'll update them on my website. All the purchase links are featured on the each book's page. Thanks again! Hope you enjoy Emory and Mary's story.

1 comments:

oreoparris said...

DL from EC but was waiting until it was on Amazon before I posted a review. I hope to do that sometime this week. BTW I loved it and CANNOT wait for Trey and Sadie's story. And I see what you meant about a couple of other characters. I wanna know about the witch :)