Friday, July 27, 2012

Pulled Away Unexpectedly


Due to issues of deep importance that require my undivided attention, I've been forced to change my plans for release day. I'm not certain when I'll be online for the next two weeks, but I'm guessing interaction will be minimal. Fear not. I'm going to work on a release day post and have it ready to go live on July 31st.

As for the contest...

I will be choosing a winner and have it posted with the release day news. I apologize in advance for any inconvenience. I've recently acquired an assistant who has access to everything of importance. She will be sorting through emails, posting links, and sharing information about The Ripple Effect as it trickles in. If all goes well, she'll also update my Twitter and Facebook as well. Please be patient. The primary emails and/or things I've instructed her to contact me for are work only. So if you shoot me an email and I don't reply, I will as soon as possible.

Thanks again for all your support. I can't tell you how much your emails, comments, and enthusiasm have kept me going this year. I'm off to write the release day post. Check back on July 31st to see when the book becomes available in different formats (and who has won the contest -- chosen by Random.org).

TTYS!

1 comments:

Julia said...

I'm sorry to hear this! Hope everything is okay!