Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Vampire Mine Is Here!


The wait is finally over. Vampire Mine is currently available at Ellora's Cave. I'll update this post as buy links come in (scroll down to see them). The book should appear on Amazon within 24-48 hours. Barnes and Noble can take a bit longer. I apologize in advance for any inconvenience. I hope you enjoy Trey and Sadie's story.

Ellora's Cave Purchase Link

Amazon Purchase Link (Coming Soon)

Barnes and Noble Purchase Link (Coming Soon)

All Romance eBooks Purchase Link (Coming Soon)

Thanks again for all the support! Changed is currently in edits (click link to read the blurb and excerpt). I should have a release date soon. 

1 comments:

Patty said...

I know what I will be reading this weekend. Kind of wish I could call out sick tomorrow!!!!