Thursday, December 5, 2013

Eternity and a Day -- On Sale!


I've been extremely busy, so I forgot to mention...Eternity and a Day is on sale at Amazon (for a few more days). If you haven't read the book but have been curious, now is a great time to check it out. The next book in the series (it's a prequel and can stand alone) Dark Hunger on a Killing Moon, releases on Monday (the story was formerly titled "Darkest Hunger" so if you've read that you've read this version). I'll share links as I receive them.

I wrapped up Alpha Mine (Alpha and Omega 3.5) and my editor has it in hand! If all goes smoothly you'll have the final half of Trey and Sadie's story (this one tops out at almost 87k words -- much longer than the previous books). It was too much to fit into one novel, so I hope it's worth the wait. Check the website in the next week. The blurb will be available. Trust me when I say you get a lot more Trey and Sadie time -- the smexing is on!

Cover art for Moon Kissed should arrive soon. I'll share it when I receive it.That being said, although the book was formerly Soft As Moonlight, the story is different (to make the original first in the series a full-length novel/novella and not a short story).

Thank you again for all the support! I'll update again soon. Happy holidays!

0 comments: