Friday, April 4, 2014

Alpha & Omega on Audio


A bit of news! Omega Mine, Enemy Mine, and Vampire Mine are now available on Audio. I've included links below. For those who've asked: I'm not sure if/when other books will be available in this format. I'll update if/when I receive word.

So for those who wanted the books on audio, here you go!  You can also find the links on Amazon.com

Omega Mine

Enemy Mine

Vampire Mine

I did the first round of edits on Alpha Mine (second half of Trey and Sadie's story). It's complete at approximately 87k words. I'll update when I get a release date. I'm wrapping up Make Me Surrender and am working on Crimson Sunset. As a warning: Crimson Sunrise will be pulled from vendors soon. The rights have reverted to me but I have to wait a certain period of time before I re-release the story. The plan is to release Crimson Sunset within three months of Crimson Sunrise's re-release.

Cover art for The Renfield Syndrome is coming soon! I can't wait to share the cover with all of you. My cover artist is amazing.

I think that's it for now. Hope you're all doing well!