Thursday, March 12, 2015

A Bad Year


I've gotten several emails (and inquiries on Amazon) about project statuses:

To preface: I am NOT dead. I've been taking care of health issues.

At the moment, all is great. However, I'm currently writing with carpal tunnel in both wrists as surgery will hinder writing for several more weeks. Although each key stroke hurts, I AM  working on projects and will have them out as soon as I can:

A new sci-fi series. A new vampires series. A new contemp series.

And, obviously, Edge of Darkness (Rhiannon's Law).

It's been over a year since I could write  w/o pain (which I loathe), but I am on the rebound.  Trust me when I say the past year and a half hasn't been pleasant.

I couldn't write at all last year.  I apologize for the delay.

 Jaime Aline

4 comments:

Brent said...

Thank you for the update! Looking forward to all the books and series that you create for us! :D

Unknown said...

So sorry. Pain is not good. If your in pain and writing it could make is worse. Can u get a micro phone you can talk into and it types it for you;)

AOBDeb said...

I'm so sorry you're in pain! I have chronic pain so I really understand. Please feel better soon!

May I suggest getting a voice control like Dragon? Please save your hands and avoid the pain!

Anonymous said...

Are you still writing???