Saturday, February 4, 2017

Much Needed Update

Happy New Year and greetings!

The last few years have been difficult (publisher stuff, family, etc). As mentioned, losing my Dad put me in a tailspin. However, I regrouped and got back to work the beginning of the year. Things were moving along, and I'd felt better than I had in years. Then, my father-in-law went into the hospital. He passed away a couple of days ago. The situation is eerily similar to last year, when Dad went into the ER, was admitted, and never left the hospital.

However, I'm still hard at work. Staying busy takes my mind off things, which is good. I have some purchase links. You can click the covers below if you'd like to pre-order a title.






This is the current release calendar...

Crimson Sunrise: February 21, 2017

Omega Mine: February 21, 2017

Enemy Mine: March 21, 2017

Marked: April 25, 2017

Make Me Shiver: June 20, 2017

Vampire Mine: May 23, 2017

Alpha Mine: July 25, 2017

Changed: August 22, 2017

There will be new releases this year, but I'm hesitant to list dates as I have to make sure other works are available. I will also have a new author email address, which I'll share here as soon as it's up and running. For those who are curious, books will eventually be available at other vendors. I'm taking things one step at a time.

I hope all of you are doing well. I'll be back with another update soon.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Where is book 2 of Rhiannons law? I cant find it on Kindle...

Dana Holland said...

I'm still waiting for the rest of the Alpha and Omega series. What with our favorite big black cat? What happened to our Beta that was prisoner to the vamps? I have been waiting for these conclusion's for three years!

C. Robinson said...

Good Reads says Immortal Mine is out but I can't find it anywhere. It even has a cover shot on their site. Where can we get a copy, it said Amazon and Kobo but neither have them listed. Scratching head.

redsreadingandreviews said...

I am so disappointed!!!I just don't get why you started writing new series when you left the Alpha and Omega series hanging unfinished!I was hoping to see if the sexy panther got his mate to accept him on the island he took her to,and if the beta wolf got out of that vampire cage or not.
This is the very reason i don't read series that are not completed anymore!!!

Elena said...

How about follow up to make me shiver? I want Brady and candice story