Thursday, October 22, 2009

Crimson Sunrise

Writing Status - Final Crimson Moon Galleys
Mood - Tired
Playing on ipod - Rock the Casbah by The Clash


It's not "official" but my Black Rose editor has asked about Crimson Sunrise, the second in the Crimson Trilogy. The story is finished, aside from edits for continuity (from Crimson Moon). All I need to do is get to work and get it cleaned up. It's not as long as CM at 80k, but I think that's okay (95k words is a bit much for any story). I submitted a rough synopsis of Crimson Sunrise and added what will occur in the third story (Crimson Sunset). She asked for me to pass it along when it's done, so I'm taking it as a good sign.

At least I know what I'll be working on now. Hopefully, I can wrap those re-writes up before NaNo. *crosses fingers*
If not, I'll be one tired puppy.

P.S. The cover above is not the official Crimson Moon cover...but I still like my version. *grin*

0 comments: