Monday, November 9, 2009

New Website

Writing Status - About to start
Mood - Excited
Playing on ipod - Hot Mess by Cobra Starship

The children wouldn't leave me alone to write, but I did accomplish something today. The website for my smut alter ego Aline Hunter is up and running.

www.alinehunter.com

I mailed off the contract for Eternity and a Day to Loose Id this morning. I have never been more nervous! I'm not sure why. I've done this before, but somehow, it feels...different.

Tonight marks the return to NaNo. Hopefully I will be productive and get some writing done.

3 comments:

Cari Quinn said...

Love the new website! I like your pen name too. :)

And congrats on sending off your contract to Loose ID!

Shelley Munro said...

Congratulations! I like the new website and the new pen name. :)

Shelly said...

Congrats on the contract Jamie!!!! Good luck w/Nano! I'm doing it too!