Thursday, August 26, 2010

Crimson Moon on Kindle

I just found out that Crimson Moon is available on Kindle. So for those of you who have been asking, you can pick up a copy by clicking HERE.  For those with a nook or other reading device, you can also pick it up at DigiBooks Cafe, Fictionwise, and All Romance E-Books.

There will also be a Crimson Moon book chat held by the amazing Vampire Book Club on Twitter at 9pm EST on Tuesday, August 31st.  So if you're interested, be sure to drop by and use #VBC01 hashtag.

It's back to work for me.  I've managed to get a few things done, but I have so much more yet to go.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great news, thanks for sharing!

Thanks also for not only stopping by my blog but following me, thank you Jaime! :-)

MamaKitty said...

Oh wow, we were just talking about this yesterday! HOW COOL! So happy it finally made it to Kindle! =)

I'm going to have to figure out the VBC thing so I can check out the chat.

Also, I'm starting on Crimson Moon tomorrow. Thought you might wanna know. ;)