Thursday, April 5, 2012

Enemy Mine Release Date

It's official -- Enemy Mine has a release date. For those of you who have asked, the story will be available on April 20th (not long now). I'll be sure to post links to retailers as I receive them. Also, if you're curious, you can click on the image above to redirect to EC and read an excerpt from the book.

Thanks again for all your support. I hope you enjoy Enemy Mine. I'll be starting Vampire Mine soon and have several other books planned in the series.

Back to the writing cave. There is always work to be done!

2 comments:

oreoparris said...

Awesome!! I cannot wait! Hope you have a wonderful holiday/weekend!

Annika said...

Yay! It will be an awesome read for sure, can't wait! I'm thinking I'll ask my mother in law to take care of my son for a couple of hours and just relax with Enemy Mine :)