Monday, February 3, 2014

What's On The Agenda


I've gotten a few emails about release dates and such. For those who are curious, here's what the current release schedule looks like (you can click on images to redirect to my website for blurbs, excerpts, etc).

Dead, Undead, or Somewhere in Between will release in November.

The Renfield Syndrome will release in February (2015).

Shortly thereafter, The Ripple Effect (and Edge of Darkness will release).

As for other projects...


Alpha Mine is currently in edits, but I expect it will release in a month or two. Following that, Moon Kissed will release (August). The story isn't the same as the original. I did use the name of the first book in the series because I've always loved the title, but the characters are different and this version is expanded (and substantially changed) to reflect the full-length story about Adam and Kassia in book three.


I'm currently working on Make Me Surrender, Twisted in Knots, and Edge of Darkness. There's also another story (a pet project) I've been tinkering with. I have a urban fantasy series that, I hope, I'll wrap up shortly (it's been on the back burner for years). I'll also be working on Lick of Frost (again, substantially revised and rewritten to reflect changes in Moon Kissed) that I'll submit to my editor at Samhain in the future. Currently I'm only allowed so many releases per year at my new publisher, so I decided to make Rhiannon my first priority and turn in the other books as things move along.

For those who've asked, Crimson Sunset will release at the end of the year or, at the latest, the first of next year. Rights revert to me (Crimson Sunrise) in the summer and I'd like to revisit the material and return a few scenes that were cut. I'd also like to tweak things and tidy the manuscript. So yes, the book is coming soon. As for the Desires of the Otherworld series: These are stories I'm eager to return to. Right now I have contractual obligations but I've jotted down notes and hope to write new installments soon.

Right now, at home, things are chaotic. I'll go into that in another week or two (to sum things up -- I'm going to be an aunt again soon and we're expecting a permanent resident in our home). So to say I'm a tad overwhelmed is an understatement.

A few people are curious about my pit bull rescue work. At this time, I haven't been able to contribute to various rescues. However, Peach (the pibble-mix we adopted from a rescue in GA) is doing beautifully. Daisy (our APBT) continues to do well in her training. I'm amazed at how far she's come. As soon as things calm down, I plan to work with a rescue in my area.

I leave you all with a photo of our fur babes. This was taken when it was nice outside and I took a moment to relax and unwind. Wishing you all my best! Hope the weather is treating you kindly. :)


P.S. It's been brought to my attention that my prior blog about being an author and not a servant could be taken the wrong way. Allow me to state I adore my readers. I appreciate each and every single one of you who make it possible for me to writing for a living. Emails and messages make my day and are the reason I stay up late to write as much as I can. Sometimes it might take me a day or two in order to respond to each email or message but, believe me, without you I couldn't do this. I will get back to you.

Thank you, again, for being so amazing! I'll update again soon.

0 comments: