Monday, November 3, 2014

Rhiannon is Back (And other news)...


First and foremost: Rhiannon is back! I'm was so excited when Samhain offered to buy not one, but THREE of the books in the series. The fourth is a work in progress (I'm writing as fast as I can -- kiddos can hinder the process a bit). Purchase links are below.

AMAZON

BARNES & NOBLE

SAMHAIN (this one has a sizable discount).

I'll add other outlets as they appear. This version of Dead, Undead contains 7k additional words which my editor graciously allowed me to return (mostly character development and things that were previously omitted). My goal is to finish Edge of Darkness in December and Into Oblivion (Rhiannon #5) shortly thereafter.

As for other things:

Crimson Sunrise is currently in edits and I'll share release information soon. Crimson Sunset will follow (I imagine Crimson Sunrise will release the beginning of next year and Crimson Sunset will release in the summer or fall -- depending on edits).

As for other works.

*takes a deep breath*

My editor at EC (Ann The Mighty) was removed from staff a while ago. I currently have no EC editor. I was given a new one who resigned. Due to this, I've re-done my schedule. I've waited a LONG time to say this. It's broken my heart and has made it very difficult to write (I had started Sought and Immortal Mine). I'm almost done with Make Me Surrender but halted when I learned Ann was gone. I know there are things going on at EC and I've been quiet on the matter. Although I'd like to say more, I won't. It's not my way. I've been through ups and downs with many publishers and I've learned it's best to wait and see what is what. I don't know what's going on. Truly. However, I'm an author who schedules with editors I currently owe work and work (at Samhain and otherwise) is due.

On a more positive note, I've started new series to release next year (a SCI-FI erotic romance series) I'm super excited about (my mother in law is also excited and loves what's taken place so far), therefore I hope you will too.

Dear readers: I know it's hard when you want a certain book in a series yet it's not HERE. Again, I am sorry. Sometimes I don't say much because, again, I prefer not to. Trust me when I say that I'd have books to you as soon as possible if I could. This is why I'm leaning toward self-publishing.

Things I can tell you:

The Renfield Syndrome releases in February at Samhain.

Crimson Sunrise will release just before or after that.

The Ripple Effect releases in July/August.

Crimson Sunset will release just before or after The Ripple Effect.

Edge of Darkness will release in 2016.

I've returned to the Desires of the Otherworld series, those books are coming too.

As always, thank you for your support. I appreciate it more than you know. I've added those who've asked to take part to my newsletter.

I wish all of you nothing but my best. As always, thank you for being awesome!

Jaime Aline

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome news :)

Anonymous said...

Desires of the Otherworld - are my favorite series! can't wait!! thank you for sharing your talent with us all :)

J.A. Saare / Aline Hunter said...

Jamie and Aony --

Thank you! I'm scrambling at the moment. :)

Jaime