Monday, March 29, 2021

CRIMSON SUNSET, CHAPTER ONE

 Hello and Greetings Loves,

I have posted the first chapter of Crimson Sunset on my website if any of you would like to read it. Please forgive typos and the like. I wanted to get it up asap for those who have asked about the book for years now. I'm working on it but please give me time. It's been years since I've been with Emma and Caleb (I'm only a few chapters into the book). I know what's going to happen and how the story will go, I just have to have a sit down and get comfortable with them again.



Blurb:

Emma Johnson assumed her rightful place beside Caleb Blackney, becoming the lupa to his alpha, ready to take on the responsibilities given to her as his mate. They are establishing their own pack, preparing to face a vampire prince who believes he is a god. Numerous obstacles stand in the way, creating chaos and dissent, making the transition dangerous and difficult. 

As Emma struggles to assume her role, attempting to adapt to pack life, she has to master abilities that come with her lineage and change. When things take an unexpected turn, breaking her heart and turning her world upside down, she accepts that some things are worth dying for. 

Werewolves mate for life. To keep Caleb by her side, she'll have to risk it all. No price is too high. She'll do whatever it takes to ensure a future with the man she loves more than anything. She and Caleb are a mated pair, brought together by circumstance and fate. 

They are meant to be together. In life or death.

The chapter is linked below:

Crimson Sunset. Chapter One: Ascending.

Hope all of you are well. More updates are coming soon.

Much Love,

Jaime

0 comments: